- $50.00 per hour for all engineering, recording, mixing, mastering, vocal editing/pitch correction, additional instrumentation, multi-track editing and percussion replacement work performed on site at the studio.
- $400.00 Day Rate - based on 9-10 hours of studio time, and two 1 hour breaks, beyond 10 studio hrs/day is $75hr
- $40.00 per hour consultation fee for off site services plus $20.00 travel fee per call out within 100km radius of the city of Whitehorse Yukon. Minimum 1 hour call out.
- Sync, mechanical, writer, producer and copyright fees and percentages to be negotiated on all collaboration material
created on site or through online writing sessions. Contracts will be developed and signed by all parties prior to collaboration efforts.
- FACE The Music Productions asks for a minimum of 1 week advance notice on studio bookings, and booking of new sessions will be subject to the studio’s availability. Rushed booking is available for an additional fee ($50 for sessions under 4 hours, $100 for over 4 hours). The fee is above and beyond the hourly rate, and rushed bookings are also subject to availability.
- A pre-production meeting is required before booking a new project, to ensure that everyone is well prepared and that there is an understanding of the needs and expectations of both the client and the studio. This meeting is preferred to be in person, but accommodations can be made if that is absolutely not possible.
- To secure a booking, FACE The Music Productions requires a minimum deposit of 1/4 of the estimated total, or the equivalent of 1 hr of studio time per session, whichever is greater. No new session will be booked without a deposit. This deposit will be credited towards the services you receive. This deposit is refundable if the session is canceled or rescheduled a minimum 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Half the deposit will be forfeited for cancellations the day prior to the booking, and ALL of the deposit will be forfeit for cancellations (including no-shows) the day-of the session.
- Billing for sessions starts ON TIME. Be properly prepared by planning on arriving 15 minutes early, or call ahead to potentially arrive earlier. Billing for studio time begins promptly at the scheduled time, regardless if the client is present. Time is billed in 1/4 hour increments.
- Official hours of studio operation are from 8am to 5pm weekdays and 9am to 10pm weekends. (Any work outside of these hours, IF accepted, is considered overtime and will be billed at time-and-a-half).
- FACE The Music Productions reserves the right to refuse service to clients based on the subjective discretion of the staff.
- We are always open too new challenges and ideas. If you don't see something on the list,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss the possibilities.
Digital Recording Studio